Linda Anne Silvestri PhD RN (Author)
Read More : Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 5e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Pn)
Get everything you need to review for the NCLEX-PN exam from one trusted source! This unique, bestselling review and preparation guide offers the perfect combination of core content review, practice questions, comprehensive rationales, and detailed test-taking strategies from the NCLEX expert herself: Linda Silvestri. Updated to reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan, this new edition features over 4,200 high-quality review questions in the book and on the companion Evolve website to help you hone your understanding of all the important NCLEX-PN content areas.
- More than 4,200 practice questions in the text and companion Evolve site provide ample testing practice in both print and electronic format - 500 more than the last edition!
- 15 pharmacology chapters address the emphasis on pharmacology questions on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Hundreds of alternate item formats - including multiple response, ordered response, fill-in-the-blank, figure, chart/exhibit, audio, graphic option, and video questions - prepare you for this additional component of the new NCLEX-PN test plan.
- Pyramid points identify content that typically appears on the NCLEX-PN test plan.
- Pyramid to Success sections provide an overview of the chapter, guidance on what content to focus on, and its relative importance to the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan.
- Comprehensive exam consisting of 85 questions related to all content areas in the book and representative of the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN test plan.
- Updated content and questions reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan.
- New full-color design makes for a more visually engaging learning experience.
- Priority Nursing Actions boxes outline and explain clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action, including detailed rationales and textbook references to help strengthen your prioritizing skills in clinical and testing situations.
- Pyramid Alert boxes reinforce learning of essential content frequently tested on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- New video and graphic option questions familiarize you with all the alternate item format question types.
- New chapter on Physical Assessment of the Adult Client highlights the key components of physical examination and health history often encountered on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Read More : Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 5e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Pn)